Madcap Music Review is a company that writes and reports on all things music. We are dedicated to the integrity of the artist/musicians and their music. We are not a cut and paste site that recycles information or posts generic media releases.All interviews conducted with artists are sent to those interviewed prior to being published, if they don’t approve it we don’t publish it. It’s that simple. Honest and accurate reporting as well as the integrity of the artist is paramount to Madcap Music Review. We are not here to garner attention through misquoting those interviewed or creating controversial stories that have no merit or factual grounding. It is the company’s mission to give real, honest and accurate information to the music community and all those who love music. Only the music matters here.
- Hard Luck, Hard Times, Hardcore: Social Distortion Brings Over Three Decades of Life Lessons to Anaheim’s House of Blues
- NO ILLUSIONS- SPOKEN STORMS THE HOUSE OF BLUES ANAHEIM
- SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS WAY COMES: PHILM IGNITES THE GASLAMP IN LONG BEACH
- CUBENSIS: CAUSING A SCENE IN LONG BEACH
- UP THE IRONS! IRON MAIDEN TO TOUR THE STATES IN 2012